PRODUCT STRETCHING: KINKY CURLY KNOT TODAY

I love my Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner. It provides amazing slip without silicone, softens and hydrates my 3c/4a curls and kinks and contains natural organic ingredients. At $12 per 8oz bottle, its moderately priced compared to its competitors. A price in which I really don't mind paying for a product that actually does what it claims for my hair. With that said, it seems to get used so fast, especially if I'm co-washing at least twice a week and using it as a curl refresher! After careful consideration, I chose the following ingredients to mix along with the KCKT. Lol, that sounds so official, but every ingredient does serve a purpose.
The first time trying this left my hair incredibly happy! I used this mixture to set twists (along with a spritz of Ahnu spray gel). Frizz was at bay(I'm very frizz prone),  and had super soft and shiny curls when taking down twists after 2 days. This is ideal as a combined lightweight leave in and styler with or without gel to use for twists, braid outs, bantu knots, and wash and go styles alike. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment